Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome

A few months back I had an experience that I fully believe in. I believe I spoke to God as I lay dying in an ICU unit. For some reason God spared me that day. I think for a reason. Now to clarify God to me is not just a singular Christian God. God to me is how ever you perceive him/her. Anyway... I was on my morning walk and something told me to start this blog. I know there are a lot of women and men out there who don't want or afford therapy who's friends are tired of hearing their problems or it is a problem they don't want to talk to their friends about email me or blog it here. If it is advice you want then ask it. Though I am shitty at advice for myself -- actually I know what I should do I am very logical I just have issues listening to my head instead of my heart -- I am not a therapist but I think I make a good best friend and I can listen and I can feel for you. I am far far far from perfect but I am open minded, logical, and emotional.

Right now for me my issue is why is it when you have a fight or a break up the guy is an asshole and the women a crazy bitch. Why can't we just see ourselves as human. We make mistakes and sometimes we can't help feeling how we do. Otherwise why a person love someone toxic so completely they would give up their own children or why give up a great guy who works hard, treats you good but the spark is gone. Really without passion is it far to stay for security? I am not sure I think it depends on the situation.

Anyway, feel free to email me directly so.not.the.love.guru@gmail.com or add a question comment here I will probably feature the blog post more but if I find an email touching I might ask to use it as a post also.

Thanks --- :D

Angela

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey angela. i'd love to hear more about your story. definitely check mine out at http://www.crazymiracle.com . looking forward to hearing from you. :)